DuraKote polyester films
for printing by dry toner laser digital color presses
DuraKote™ is Hanita Coatings range of specially treated polyester films for printing on dry toner laser digital color presses, and delivers a durable, long-lasting option to paper. Coated on both sides to enhance toner adhesion and color definition, the films are thermally stabilized to reduce shrinkage and ensure high speed printing. DuraKote polyester films are engineered for color toner-based laser systems such as Xeikon, Xerox, OKI, Konica Minolta, Richo, Nexpress and more.
Resistant to dirt, water, scuffing and tears, tough and durable DuraKote media is available in white, matte translucent, silver and super clear, and in gauges from 36 to 175 micron (1.5-7 mil).
Printers use DuraKote polyester media for a multitude of applications: backlit signs or banners; price tags or labels; cards, brochures or catalogues.
- Printability: Exceptional print receptiveness and toner anchorage ensure high-color definition
- Durability: Tear-resistant polyester withstands the most demanding conditions and uses
- Solvent resistant: Ideal for labeling and signage in demanding conditions and facilities in the presence of chemicals and oils
- Water resistant: Shrugs off liquids; ideal for applications such as menus, underwater maps or boat manuals
- Optical clarity (transparent films): Crystal-clear DuraKote film is perfect for stylish publications that demand see-through clarity
- Controlled shrinkage: Promotes easy handling both during printing and in high-temperature applications
Hanita Coatings’ distributors market DuraKote in Europe and Asia. Tekra markets DuraKote in North America.